Anybody Want "confidential Information" Goldeneye Promotional Booklet? What Resolution?

Guest SeanV

Guest SeanV

I came across this in one of my memory boxes. From what I remember it was bundled with a Nintendo Power for subscribers or N-club members sometime before Goldeneye came out.

preview.jpg

I remember leafing through this as I waited for Goldeneye to come out; good times. Should I upload this to Retromags?

I'm not really sure about the recommended size/compression. I've currently got it stored in 5104X7016 at minimal JPEG compression. Currently takes up 800Mb for 12 sheets, lol.

I'm a stickler for quality, but I know this is ridiculous. Are there any guidelines for this sort of thing?

Edited by SeanV

• Retromags Curator

Welcome, Always glad to see another scanner come on board.

I dont know if 5104x7016 is really needed, I usually scan at 300DPI and a resolution of 2549x3299.....but then resize it down with IrFanview to a width of 1400 and a DPI of 250 (the height comes out a little differently on each scan)

I can send you my .ini file for IrfanFiew......or you can use the settings below...

irfanviewqm7.jpg

Guest SeanV

Alrighty, I've finished formatting them. I decided to set them at 1700 width, and the entire .cbr takes up 33.5Mb.

I'll be uploading it to the Nintendo Power category. What should I name it? I'm thinking "Supplement Goldeneye 007 "Confidential Information"" Or some mix of those.