Need Help Tracking Down Back Issues!

Johnny_cage46

Hi everyone...this is my first post, and I was not totally sure where to post this...sorry if this is in the wrong category.

Basically, I'm trying to track down any back issues of Gamepro magazine from 1994. I'm not interested in any other years...just 1994. I basically need all 12 issues from 1994, so if anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone :)

• Retromags Curator
Hi everyone...this is my first post, and I was not totally sure where to post this...sorry if this is in the wrong category.

Basically, I'm trying to track down any back issues of Gamepro magazine from 1994. I'm not interested in any other years...just 1994. I basically need all 12 issues from 1994, so if anyone has any info, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone :)

Kbf_private_joker is the scanner who is handling the Gamepro scans......I am not sure what he is doing with the issues after he scans them. You may want to check with him. I have a few also that as long as he has them....I wouldnt mind getting rid of for a nominal fee :)

Welcome To Retromags!

-Phillyman

Kbf_private_joker is the scanner who is handling the Gamepro scans......I am not sure what he is doing with the issues after he scans them. You may want to check with him. I have a few also that as long as he has them....I wouldnt mind getting rid of for a nominal fee :)

Welcome To Retromags!

-Phillyman

Thank you for replying so quickly :)

• 5 months later...