Mags In My Collection

abob

Being a bit of a hoarder i have a few mags still in my collection that might be of interest here,

Issues 1 -17 of MEGA (Future Publishing) which run form OCT 92

First Issue of Sega Magazine (EMAP) Jan 94 (may also have issues 2-9 also)

and plenty of PC mags from 99 onwards

Im pretty confident i disposed of 2 years worth of Amiga Formats as we needed the space :(

Anyhow Ive no scanner at the mo but if theres interest ill add one to my wish list and see if i can pick one up in the near future :D

Mega magazine would be very sweet since I'm focusing mainly on EMAP magazines. Well besides Super Play of which I have the complete set on my yet to scan list. ;)

I'm only missing issue 4 and 5 of the Official Sega Magazine, so if you'd like to sell those they would be more than welcome. :)

But if you'd rather keep them that's understandable. They are bound to pop up sooner or later on ebay.

As for the PC mags, I can't really speak for anyone as I'm not into PC games, but it seems like there is some pretty good demand for PC magazines on here.

• 3 months later...

I had started scanning some of the MEGA issues over the past year or so (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and others done...). I have issues 1-30 plus the MEGA Gold summer special 1993. The scans are of quite low quality, though, as I am impatient waitng for better quality scanning; and the mags, which are super A4 and have perfectbound spines, are hard to scan - still readable though...

• 3 weeks later...
Being a bit of a hoarder i have a few mags still in my collection that might be of interest here,

Issues 1 -17 of MEGA (Future Publishing) which run form OCT 92

First Issue of Sega Magazine (EMAP) Jan 94 (may also have issues 2-9 also)

and plenty of PC mags from 99 onwards

Im pretty confident i disposed of 2 years worth of Amiga Formats as we needed the space :(

Anyhow Ive no scanner at the mo but if theres interest ill add one to my wish list and see if i can pick one up in the near future :D

Do you have PLAY (STATION) Magazine in your collection? More precisely the UK magazine.

• Retromags Curator

Honestly I am not too concerned with magazines that are 2000-2003 at this point, I feel as though they can wait until I get the 1989-1999 magazines scanned. You may be waiting a little while before we get around to those, Plus Playstation Magazines are those BIG magazines that don't even fit on a standard scanner, which makes them even less desirable to scan.

Honestly I am not too concerned with magazines that are 2000-2003 at this point, I feel as though they can wait until I get the 1989-1999 magazines scanned. You may be waiting a little while before we get around to those, Plus Playstation Magazines are those BIG magazines that don't even fit on a standard scanner, which makes them even less desirable to scan.

Just my two cents here, but I would rather see older magazines first anyway. They are the more rare and valuable items.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. I'm very please that early Nintendo Powers are already online. I'm looking forward to more early EGM's, etc.

Ah ok! It's a pity that the magazine publishers don't upload the old issues of their magazines after a certain period of time.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a raft of issues of Amiga Format from Issue 2 onwards on my shelf at present which I am toying with scanning. I also have a large pile of Amiga World magazines but they are square shaped and wont fit on an A4 scanner so they will probably never get scanned as I simply cannot afford an A3 scanner. Also have some Super Play mags in the same boat along with the later Amiga Format's as they increased the size of those too :-(

I also have approx a dozen ST Formats and 2 ST Amiga Format issues as well along with another 15 odd Computer Gamers. Lots and lots to scan. Sigh!!!!!