Are There Any Tennis Fans?

EyeOfTheOne

Just like the title says, are there any tennis (real life) fans out there? an introduction (fav player, ur game, etc) would be nice.

I like tennis but don't really have fav's. I enjoy watching federer against nadal. Sharapova is good to watch too ;-) Here in the UK we don't really have much success. No woman players that are any good and only one decent male single player.

I've been a tennis fan for a long time, I still remember the first match i ever saw as a small boy Borg vs McEnroe at Wimbledon. These days i really enjoy watching Sharapova. I will definately miss seeing Justine Hennen, she played with such guts. As far as men go Fed is so good its a little boring kinda like when Navratilova or Graff were in there prime. I guess i usually end up rooting for and watch Blake.

I used to like the Agassi, Sampras matches. Becker too I think back 10 years or so there was more competition for the top spots then there seems to be now, in the male game I mean. These days the top 3 are above most others by a long way.

Female wise the old game had some great players, Hingis, Graf, Seles (before she was stabbed :( ), Sabatini, Navrativlova, Novotna.

There are some good female players now too, Hantuchova, Sharapova, Ivanovic, Jankovic etc... I actally think the womens game at the minute is probably more competitive then the mens, in the sense the is a chance that anyone could win.

There are some good female players now too, Hantuchova, Sharapova, Ivanovic, Jankovic etc... I actally think the womens game at the minute is probably more competitive then the mens, in the sense the is a chance that anyone could win.

I totally agree, I think the womens tour is far more interesting these days. The only time the mens tour has any drama at all is during the clay court season with Nadal usually getting the best of Fed

• 1 month later...