Favorite/most Played Game?

eradare

• 3 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts. My favorite game ever. I don't care if it has disney characters, it's still awesome, and has the best ARPG battle system I've ever seen, with a good storyline. As of now, I have played it through 7 times, and am now on my 8th play-through, and it's still fun to play! I love this game. It is, and will probably always be, my favorite game of all time.

I have played the heck out of the Tony Hawk games. The franchise at this point has run out of steam but I still go back every once and a while and play through TH2, TH3, or TH4.

I'm also a huge fan of Super Mario Brothers, SMB 2, SMB 3, Super Mario World, and Mario 64.

Though I haven't played it in years, I was also a huge Doom fan back in the day. My friends and I used to deathmatch every day after high school. Good times.

uuf to hard. 10 of them:

1. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time

2. Final Fantasy VII

3. Super mario 64

4. Castlevania Symphony of the Night

5. Chrono Trigger n Chrono Cross

6. Final Fantasy III

7. Super Street fighter II

8. Contra Hard Corps

9. Panzer Dragon II Zwei

10. Shenmue

Ocarina of Time is definitely my most played.

Mostly because I kept getting stuck on the Water Temple...

• 3 weeks later...

I never played Super Mario RPG when it came out, I think mainly because it was released really late into the life of the Snes and I was thinking more about all the next gen stuff on the horizon at that point, but now that it's on the Virtual Console I might check it out.

The game I play the most is Street Fighter 2. Even today I'm still playing it on the VC and it always brings back memories of heated matches in dark arcades with friends. Even though I suck at this game and many other fighting games, it's my favourite game of all time and I know I will be playing it even when I'm 90.

• Retromags Curator

By far for me it's Sonic the Hedgehog 3/ Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I can't even remember how many time I have played through this game. The Blue Sphere game when you connect Sonic The Hedgehog to Sonic & Knuckles also ate up a ton of hours many years ago.

By far for me it's Sonic the Hedgehog 3/ Sonic 3 & Knuckles. I can't even remember how many time I have played through this game. The Blue Sphere game when you connect Sonic The Hedgehog to Sonic & Knuckles also ate up a ton of hours many years ago.

Hehe, I remember testing out all my different Mega Drive cartridges at the time to see what levels they would trigger. :D