Gamegavel.com: The Free Video Game Auction Site

Dragon Warrior Jasen

Hey everyone, I want to thank Phillyman for inviting me to the forum. My initial impressions are that this site is a great resource! Having all of these magazines at your disposal is awesome! Great job to all of the contributors.

Ok, now down to business....

I am Jasen Hicks, owner of GameGavel.com. GameGavel.com is a Free Video Game Auction Site built with my fellow Video Game Enthusiasts in mind. All of your auctions are free, no insertion fees, no final value fees. In fact, you can sign up today and the only thing you will ever have to pay GameGavel.com is the $1 seller verification fee (required to keep bots, scammers, and false auctions being listed and to ensure buyers safety). You could theoretically list a new item every minute for ever, and never get charged a dime to use the site!

How do we keep the site running? Well, its a simple combination of Video Game Related Advertisements, Store Fees ($5/month for a Home Page Featured Store), and awesome auction upgrades that are both low priced and a great way to increase auction traffic. Another way we bring in revenue to keep the site running is via our Preferred Sellers Program. This program allows you to upgarde your account for a one time fee of $25, in return you are able to open a store for no monthly fee, and upgrade all of your auctions for as long as you choose to use GameGavel for no fees. It pays for itself in a matter of a couple weeks if you feature your auctions!

Some of the features of GameGavel include:

1. No Credit Card Required.

2. Sellers lists generated at the touch of a button, promote your auctions on your favorite forum quickly and easily!

3. PayPal, Google Checkout, and Money Bookers payment options included! More available too for personal use!

4. A great referral system, referring your friends is easy! We provide all the code, you just copy and paste into your forum post, website, or an email! And, you get bonus credit added to your sellers account for every person you refer!

5. Signing up gets you a $10 credit free! Feature a couple of auctions on us!

6. Reviews and Guides. Share your information with others. Have some tips or suggestions for buying, selling, listing, or even using hardware and games? Post it up! Recently played something listed on GameGavel? Give it a review, let others know if its great or not!

7. Bulk Listing Software, take all of your auctions online at one time using this tool! Even import a list from ebay's Turbo Lister!

8. Contest, Contest, Contest! GameGavel.com has already given out a Boxed NES, and a Brand new Game to two of its lucky users! July 1 we are giving away a Nintendo DS during our 5-5-5 Contest! Buy 5 items, Sell 5 items, or Refer 5 Friends and you are entered 1, 2, or 3 times to win that DS!

9. People love using GameGavel.com so much, that Game Shack is having a GameGavel Contest to help promote his store and the site! Details on the home page!

10. Link your Feedback Profiles from all over the internet. Nobody has to start with 0 reputation. Add your Feedback links when you register or in your account settings page later, that way everyone knows if you are a good seller/buyer!

There are a lot more features than this, so please take the time to check out the site! If you like to keep your cash in your pocket, but like to auction your items... GameGavel.com is the place to do it!

I am going to hold an EXCLUSIVE CONTEST for RetroMags Forum Members!

Join GameGavel.com between now and July 1, 2008 and I will upgrade 3 RetroMag users accounts to Preferred Seller Status! Currently a $25 value, and a $50 value in the future FREE!

When you join, link your RetroMags Forum Profile to your GameGavel account under the Feedback Section to be eligible!

What are you waiting for? Take a look:

www.GameGavel.com

Absolutely love this site you started. I will be using it to set up a place to sell the doubles I have of some magazines. I will also be using it to sell off magazines that I have already scanned. I am sure that the site will take off as soon as it gets some mentioning.

Thanks PhillyMan! That being said, I am proud to announce that we have reached the 300 user mark! I want to thank you folks from RetroMags that have helped make that possible!

Now, don't let PhillyMan be the only one entered for the Preferred Sellers Program Contest! Come on over, and sign up! There is a little bit of everything for everyone up there, and a lot of it is going relatively cheap!

Jasen

This is a wonderful site. I discovered it through Nintendo Age and have noticed a substantial contrast in quality from ebay. This one is THE site for any used NES games you'll need.

Thanks Sun Baked Records! I think that over time it will become THE site for any games! I know right now there are over 100 Sega Saturn Auctions too!

I hope there will be a ton of Magazines for auction too... if Phillyman hooks up the Magazine Thread!

Currently here are some stats for GameGavel:

327 Users

422 Auctions

4 Trade Ads

27,000 Page Views

7:04 Average Stay time

Over 2000 auctions listed to date!

• Retromags Curator
Thanks Sun Baked Records! I think that over time it will become THE site for any games! I know right now there are over 100 Sega Saturn Auctions too!

I hope there will be a ton of Magazines for auction too... if Phillyman hooks up the Magazine Thread!

Currently here are some stats for GameGavel:

327 Users

422 Auctions

4 Trade Ads

27,000 Page Views

7:04 Average Stay time

Over 2000 auctions listed to date!

Blame my girlfriend.....I asked her to take pictures of everything I want to sell and she hasn't yet! :lol:

Awesome!!! Now I don't need to search at ebay and find games that I'm NOT looking for (All I see is a bunch of Mario Bros. & Duck Hunt....)

Thats right... the selection is quite good right now with some really neat stuff available. The best part is all the sellers have 100% positive feedback... so you know you are dealing with good people.

Jasen

www.gamegavel.com