Which Issue Is About Super Mario World Guide Snes?

lucaslucas29

Which issue is about super mario world snes?? or is there a players guide for this game??

The Super Mario World players guide is actually called Mario Mania, which has a 32 page feature of the history of Mario before the strategy guide starts. That was one of the first things I ever scanned for this project....it should be on this site somewhere.....

• Retromags Curator
The Super Mario World players guide is actually called Mario Mania, which has a 32 page feature of the history of Mario before the strategy guide starts. That was one of the first things I ever scanned for this project....it should be on this site somewhere.....

I dont think I added any of the guides yet to this new system, Feel free to upload them if you want.

Upon reviewing my scan, I'd rather not. This was one of the issues I scanned with the spine intact, and some of the text is cut off from the margins....not something that can be fixed in photoshop. For a mag like this where the maps matter more than the text, it isn't that critical, but it still could deserve a better scan.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...