Xbox Magazine Set!

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

There is a guy on Ebay Selling the XBOX magazine set .....its basically complete ....maybe missing a few issues from 2001 -2006

I need $54 to buy this set .......I am running outta PSM mags and Nintendo Powers to scan ......If you guys want us to broaden the mags we have .....we need a few people to step forward

$54 gets us this set ....with free shipping ......I think its worth it

Honestly i can scan this entire set in about 2 weeks .......my new scanner kicks ass .....So lets get this ball rolling .....Click here to donate

http://www.retromags.com/forums/index.php?...subs&CODE=index

There are gonna be some big releases next week .......Maybe if i see that you guys are serious about this project .....then in a few days i will release a huge torrent with Nintendo Power Issues 001 - 050 ;)

• Retromags Curator

Awesome ....you guys just helped us basically complete another set of magazines.....Thanks to All People who helped with donations for this set .....Without your help we wouldnt be able to aquire these magazines :D

I will be contacting each of you in the next week or so ......you get the issues before anyone else for your contribution!