What Virtual Console Game For The Wii Do You Want To Come Out Next?

• 1 month later...
I would like to see that collection of Mario games "Super Mario All-Stars" for the SNES. Not only was it cool but for one download of about 1000 points you would get a whole bunch of cool Mario Games.

I didn't like Mario Allstars because they touched up the graphics, which made the controls feel much different for some reason. Plus they added a save option which made them way to easy

There's a very good chance that "Ys Book I & II" (TurboGrafx CD) will come out in North America on Monday. I'm really looking forward to its eventual release. That game blew my mind in 1991 when I first saw it on a friend's system. Mostly because of the cinematics and music.

Here's a good site to read about Virtual Console releases.

http://www.vc-reviews.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I know that there is a whole, fanatical base of fans who have been clamoring for a Kid Icarus sequel. I don't think that is ever going to happen, nor do I think there is a need for it, but I do think it would be great for Kid Icarus to get the same treatment that Bionic Commando recently got. Wouldn't a Kid Icarus "Reloaded" be great? I would be all over that game. Ditto Spy Hunter.

despite the technical limitations I always liked the SNES version of Panel de Pon/Puzzle LEague/Tetris Attack the best, so I hope that makes it to the US.

Huh, and it looks like Earthbound is rated by the ESRB, making it's release likley.

I agree with the poster that said the Super Mario All-Stars feels off. I appreciate it for what it is, for sure, but some of the changes still don't sit right with me. This is a strange thing to say, but does anyone else feel that the softening up of the color palette in All Stars SMB3 totally destroys the mood of the game?