Love To See These Mags...

darthstupid

i'd love for someone to scan in old copies of zzap!64 (an english gaming magazine from the 80's so it might be something our friends across the pond can do). ooh or crash magazine. btw, if you like 80's retro gaming you should see retrogamer magazine (also from england, at $13/issue, ouch!) but it is a great magazine currently published. love to see some of it's early issues scanned as they are hard to find.

on a geekier note...

i'd also love to see scans of the last page of pc/computing magazine that had a monthly article with penn jillette (of penn & teller) oh and also i'd like to reread those old columns from boot magazine (now known as maximum pc) with alex st. john aka "the saint". he had some great debates w/ john carmack of id software. or even old issues of 2600...

-ds

• 2 weeks later...

I have Crash complete (pdf)

also I have Your Sinclair complete (pdf)

I don't know if they will get released here but there are active torrents over at Pleasuredome

I have volumes 1-11 of atari age magazine! funny stuff...pretty similar to the nintendo fun clubs, ironically enough.

digital or analogue?

I would like to see them released sometime :)

• 3 weeks later...
I have every copy of ZZap 64 magazine on DVD already scanned, does anyone want me to post it?

Each issue is about 30MB large.

If you wanted to put up a torrent with them all that would be awsome :D

But I realise that would be alot to seed.