Play Value: History Of Videogames Video Podcast

meppi

This was recently posted on another forum I read regularly.

It's a bi-weekly webcast that goes back into the history of videogames and creates a show that revolves around a certain theme.

There's a Shigeru Miyamoto special, one on the Dreamcast, Sony vs. Nintendo, The fall of Atari, Nintendo vs. Sega, Nintendo vs. Atari, Commodore 64, Colecovision, Rise of Nintendo, the Death of Arcades and so on.

I love these kinds of features about the past of gaming, and sadly enough there aren't too many of these out there.

So I though some of you might be as happy as I am to find them.

You can stream them from the site directly, or you can download them in various formats to your computer.

There's even an option to subscribe to them via iTunes. All is free of course. :)

http://www.onnetworks.com/videos/play-value

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

btw i watched all of them except for the Sony vs Nintendo , i have to say theses guys have made there research. what i love about them is that they are not bias they just hit with straight facts and stories. thanx a lot for the link man. :)