Cool Gaming Website: Mobygames.com

JoNJoN

For all those who like old games and the newer ones you should definitely check this site out. They have listings for every system imaginable with pics of the boxes and everything. Just go to mobygames.com and click on games brows. Then down the page in the middle select your system and have at it. If you all knew bout this site already, then sorry but I thought this site was cool enough to give a heads up. I've already been on it for an hour now looking at old games from many years ago...

For all those who like old games and the newer ones you should definitely check this site out. They have listings for every system imaginable with pics of the boxes and everything. Just go to mobygames.com and click on games brows. Then down the page in the middle select your system and have at it. If you all knew bout this site already, then sorry but I thought this site was cool enough to give a heads up. I've already been on it for an hour now looking at old games from many years ago...

Yeah, no doubt. It's become the first place I go to check out screenshots of older games. Wikipedia articles often link to it.

• 4 weeks later...