Retronauts Podcast

zh666

http://retronauts.1up.com/

This is easily my favorite podcast to listen to. IGN has their very own Retronauts clone too, but it's a pretty dull listen. The new episode was posted today, they spend a good 40 minutes on all the early versions of Bionic Command and it's history at the begining of the show and cap it off with a discussion on Act Raiser for the SNES.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Retronauts is really great. Apart from talking about the topic of the episode they also devote time to updates on retro games coming out on Virtual Console and Xbox Live.

Jeremy Parish and his guests really know their stuff about the history of gaming and I learn something pretty much every episode. Also, I have gone back and played a lot of games that I missed out on the first time based on their discussions.

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone listen to the new episode about the Dreamcast? very long, nearly 3 hours.. but fun

http://download.gamevideos.com/Podcasts/Re...uts/R090408.mp3

I heard some ign podcast and I do like the people on it , very funny people but tend to go off the subject

I have a post on a new podcast called the games graveyard which will feature us ranting on about computers we had in the past

Its a little geeky but has plenty of tongue in cheek humor

first episode is about the Acorn Electron

link is at the bottom hope you enjoy our podcast