Are You Guys Interested In Blogging?

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Count me out. I think blogs are stupid. Nobody cares what someone else thinks about plastic spoons, and nobody wants to listen to some nerd whine on a post about how bad their day was because they have no real life friends to whine too. Unless you are reporting something that can be considered news and does not involve the nuances of your crumby life, blogs serve no purpose other than to give people the false feeling that people care what they think. Hence me not already having a blog :)

Count me out. I think blogs are stupid. Nobody cares what someone else thinks about plastic spoons, and nobody wants to listen to some nerd whine on a post about how bad their day was because they have no real life friends to whine too. Unless you are reporting something that can be considered news and does not involve the nuances of your crumby life, blogs serve no purpose other than to give people the false feeling that people care what they think. Hence me not already having a blog :)

That's pretty much my opinion too.

How did you know I had a crumby life? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think that blogs are stupid,even some blog sites will help for our business promotions and also for getting good ideas on our descriptions which we post in that blog.Definitely blog will help everybody to share and make their own world of descriptions.

==============

ruthord

Well I blog sometimes but this community is still way to small to do it.

Same thinking here.

By the way, it would be better to have a "general" Retromags blog in which a certain number of users are enabled to post news.

Waddaya think guys????

Edited by JapanLover

Same thinking here.

By the way, it would be better to have a "general" Retromags blog in which a certain number of users are enabled to post news.

Waddaya think guys????

QFT. Would be better. I am waiting for a certain site unbans me so I can make also a thread about this site maybe I can attract some of the big posters =p.

Well I blog sometimes but this community is still way to small to do it.

I would agree with this. I think the idea is a great idea but this community is kinda small to make the most out of it. If only we could get more members. I found this site totally by accident ( I am really glad that I did). I think before we worry about blogging we should maybe try to come up with a way to get some more dedicated members, and perhaps in that expand the collectiong a little too. Then we can move on to blogging and such.

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe content creators could use a blog as a way of keeping everyone up to date on what mags are being scanned etc and also what they actually have rather than having to continually search for their entries in the main forums to update time and again.

Makes sense if you have one spot on the site which never moves with age etc where everyone can easily see/find out what goes on and is specific to the site.

In that situation I like the idea of a blog.