Nes Stress

ROCKSTAR6000

What NES game was the one you wanted so much to beat but no mater what you could not figure it out?

For me it was King's Quest 5, for months I saved for it and was one of the last NES carts I got as a new release, I tried forever to figure it out but it seemed kinda complicated to me at the time, or maybe it was cause I was too busy going out partying too much to have time for it LOL.

I eventually beat it on an emulator and using an online Walkthru, I know I'm a cheater LOL But I finnaly got my money's worth!!

ghosts n ghoblins , gave me a hell of a time and up until this day i havent finished it , the last level i could remeber getting to is the god forsaken place the castle where it tells u to get the speacial wepon. what ashame never got to save that princess :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

ghosts n ghoblins , gave me a hell of a time and up until this day i havent finished it , the last level i could remeber getting to is the god forsaken place the castle where it tells u to get the speacial wepon. what ashame never got to save that princess :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Yeah, the NES version made you play through the whole adventure twice to get to the "real" final boss and ending. lame.

EDIT: I did complete the first play-through of GNG, but I was out of lives by the time it was over. I think I only made it to stage 1 or 2 on the second play-through.

Toughest NES games:

Batman

Ninja Gaiden

Ghosts N Goblins

I did manage to beat Batman...twice. It took many, many hours and attempts...and this was after weeks of playing it over and over again. I would never have the patience to even try now. Besides, I'm in my mid-30's. I don't have teenage reflexes any more.

:P

For some reason i found Contra (Probotector) hard to complete.

I was probably to young or something but i kept dying even with the Spreadgun.

Another game that i found hard was Jurassic Park...

Never got past the Triceratops :'(

Toughest NES games:

Batman

Ninja Gaiden

Ghosts N Goblins

I did manage to beat Batman...twice. It took many, many hours and attempts...and this was after weeks of playing it over and over again. I would never have the patience to even try now. Besides, I'm in my mid-30's. I don't have teenage reflexes any more.

:P

Agree Batman was hard I never was able to beat it, Ghost and Goblins is just impossible, But my friend made Ninja Gaiden look easy, I on the other hand cold never beat it.

Battletoads is surely the most difficult. There was a few tough games that I got almost to the end on with practice, but not battletoads. Even the secret warps only let you preview different levels, they don't really help you get far on your own.

Yeah, battle toads is hard, i used 2 play it with my dad and i was way better then