Retro Game Podcast

charlietea70

Hello I am Charlie, I am part of a new podcast called The Games Graveyard

hello all hows everyone?

I am Charlie and I am part of the new podcast called the games graveyard. There are two other members Tom and Jamie and the three of us will be talking about Games, consoles and computers we owned in the past. We will be starting the first episode with the first computer we had the Acorn Electron which may seem odd to some but it was the first computer I played and it got me into playing games.

The Podcast is a little geeky but has your typical tongue in cheek sarcastic british humour so please do tune in to the GAMES GRAVEYARD

You can also check out the amiga in the next episode

Let me know your top 5 amiga games

check it out

http://gamesgraveyard.podomatic.com/

and remember Top 5 amiga games

Thanks for the link. I'll have to check it out.

I didn't have an Amiga so I couldn't tell you anything about it but I look forward to learning about it in Ep. 2.

Hey thanks hope you do enjoy the show :) if not let us know its a pretty long first episode so should listen in parts if you cant listen all the way through at once

The first episode is about the Acorn Electron so if you are not familar with it check out the show

Later episodes we will talk about the amiga,c64,master system, megadrive ,dreamcast and so on

so check us out