What Was The First Mario Game You Beat?

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Ok so without GameGenie or cheating, what was the very first Mario game you beat? Mine was Super Mario World for the SNES. I never could beat the first 3 mario games for the NES, Although the Super Mario Bros. 2 port that came out for the Gameboy Advance I did beat. Oh and warp zones are totally legit :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Mario Brothers 1 was the first I ever beat, being I had to save up to buy my own NES back in 1988 and I was only 13 at the time so it took awhile to save up for another cart so SMB 1 and Duck hunt was all I for awhile and I beat it finally in early 89, I remember running around the house saying look what I did I beat Mario!! My parents where like ummmm ok and my sister's called me a liar lol. Fun times

Ok so without GameGenie or cheating, what was the very first Mario game you beat? Mine was Super Mario World for the SNES. I never could beat the first 3 mario games for the NES, Although the Super Mario Bros. 2 port that came out for the Gameboy Advance I did beat. Oh and warp zones are totally legit :)

Mine was mario 64. I never have beaten super mario world but to this day its my favorite.

Well, the first Nintendo system I ever owned was a Gameboy, and the game I got along with it was the rather excellent Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins, so that must have been the first one I finished.

I was a big Mario fan before that because I used to play Super Mario Bros. in the arcades, but I don't think I ever completed it there!