Top 10 Multi Player Games

perudon

What are your top 10 multi-player games?

I'm not saying that these are the absolute best, but their my favorite (in no particular order)

* Super Dodge Ball (NES)

* Tony Hawk 3 (PS2)

* Halo 3 (XBox360)

* Super Monkey Ball (GameCube)

* Wii Sports (Wii) - yeah, I know, an affront to hard-core gaming, but it's fun!

* Street Fighter II - (SNES) - in all it's variations

* Tekken Tag Team - (PS2)

* Call of Duty 4 (XBox360)

* Doom (PC) - original deathmatch action! It wins for the nostalgia factor

* Herzog Zwei (Genesis) - Have you heard of this one? It is the first RTS game (predating Dune) and an overlooked gem from the early days of Genesis. This is an AMAZING game.

Saturn Bomberman [sega Saturn]- With 10-player support, and 4-player online support, it is definitely a fun game to play at big parties.

Faceball 2000 [Game Boy]- The only FPS on the, and probably the only 3D game on the Gameboy, along with 16-player link cable games with only 1 game cart, it is definitely the most powerful multiplayer game ever.

Death Tank Zwei [sega Saturn]- A 7-player "Worms" clone that's better than the game it's trying to imitate. Big, flashing lights, and a huge number of weapons, it's a fun little game to play if you get bored at a party.

Mario Kart DS [Nintendo DS]- Quite possibly the best racing game ever made, with 8-player local and 4-player online races on a portable console, I played this for years with my friends on the bus ride to school.

Already I am rethinking my list. I never played Faceball for Game Boy but I did love the SNES version.

I also forgot Mario Kart, which I love in pretty much all of its incarnations from SNES up through the Wii.

And who can forget GoldenEye?!