What Is Your Favorite Resident Evil Game?

farmdoggg

With the vast Resident Evil games over the decades what your favorite one?

Mine has to be Resident Evil 2 nothing like playing two different characters. You might argue that now a days most games allow you to do this but not back when Resident Evil 2 was released.

Let me know what you think.

Resident Evil 4 would be a close second.

All of them are good games. Out of all of them, I'm going to have to say that my favorite is the first one, espcially the awesome GC version. RE2 is a close second (Ha!). The 'A' and 'B' games really add depth to an already cool story. RE4 was a fantastic game with awsome gameplay, though for some reason it just didn't feel like a RE game to me. Maybe it was due to the fact that the T-virus was replaced by fossilized parasites? Whatever. It's still a great game.

Code Veronica is my least favorite of the bunch.

• 4 weeks later...

Resident Evil 1 is not only the best RE game, bu one of the greatest games T've ever played. I played the pc version with my then new 3dfx card, and then got the directors cut version for the ps.

Resident evil 4 apears in allmost all top 10 best games of all time one can find, but people should remember that this one started it all, and in the best way possible at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the first Resident Evil (currently playing it on my PSP). Is the Gamecube remake worth getting a Gamecube for? The local used game store has a deal going right now, $50 for a GC and 1 game and a memory card (I checked, Resident Evil Remake counts-they have several copies of it). I have always had a soft spot for RE1, beat RE2 (the first RE game I ever beat), barely played 3 and played quite a bit of Code Veronica, still come back to the first one though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...