Are You Bored? Need Something To Do?

Thor

Now I've been doing this off an on for years since the original Dreamcast servers went down. But if you have a PC and like to play free MMORPGs go to http://schtserv.com and click on the download link. You will be able to find the download for Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst and will be able to log onto the free server and play till your hearts content. Or even if your hearts not content then just keep playing. If you never have played the game I sugest you at least try it out. But like I said I've been playing since this game was released on Dreamcast and PSO is way better than playing the more recent version Phantasy Star Universe.

What have you got to loose? Nothing but a bit of your life if you get addicted :P

For anyone interested, if you have a Dreamcast, phone line, and a few other things, you can actually still play phantasy star online with it, old school style. I did it for a while and then remembered that phantasy star is boring.