Opm Available At Retromags?

silpheed_tandy

Forgive me if you get this question a lot.

I'm a newbie here, one of the 98% leechers that come here, looking for old Official Playstation Magazine (U.S.) issues that i used to own.

OPM seems to be missing from the downloads section. I've looked through this site's FAQ, and did a few searches upon the forums, and i've only found OPM mentioned a few times. (I've seen in a forum post suggesting that I need to go to Transexual-Underground.com to find OPM, but unfortunately for me they aren't accepting any new members).

Is it the case that you used to serve OPM here, but no longer do?

Or is OPM in fact served at Retrogmags, and it's just that I'm too dunce to be able to find them?

Thanks for the replies, you two!

@hahnchen: i'm very surprised that no OPM issues have been uploaded!

especially since a search of "Official Playstation Magazine" will reveal that at least /one/ OPM issue -- the very first one -- is on retromags.

` hm. i wonder if OPM was much less popular than i had thought?

PS THANKS for checking [censor bypass] for me -- it would have been maddening if i finally got an invite, only to have my hopes dashed yet again ;-)

@triverse: thanks for the offer ;-)

actually, i'm looking for the issues in the ps1 and early ps2 era, anyhow, so the 2004 issues would not have been of interest to me anyhow. but nice of you to mention that you have them to offer, anyways!

No problem, glad to help whenever I can.

Have you checked out Ebay? There are a lot of mags that go through there here and there. Also, don't overlook some of these book trading sites (I have seen a few issues of Gamepro and EGM go by in the completed trades section, the ones they currently have I have already).