Eye Of Judgment

mowlan

hi!!! some people play or have this game for ps3???

what is our opinion about this??

collect cards???

I have the game and wi ll admit that I spent my fair share of time playing card games (I actually made a supplemental income in college playing them)

I kind of liked EoJ during the first set. I couldn't find any of the cards, so I just found a place online where I could download images of the cards then printed them on card stock (my printer is good enough the eye could still read the bar code). At that time it was a lot of fun. The game played well and I had all of the cards

when they came out with teh expansion set I gave up on it. You had to pay extra to download the online component of the expansion set to basicly even use the game anymore. THEN you had to go out and buy the cards. I am not really willing to put up World of Warcraft type money just because they release an expansion. Apparently you can't even play the original set only anymore....you are forced to at least download the additional expansion at a cost to you (I don't remember it exactly).

Wow I'm glad that I didn't buy that game then. I was going to buy it a couple weeks ago but decided against it. My main reason for not buying it was because I did not want to have to buy a game that I have to spend $100 or more to just have a good deck. I've gotten away from playing most card games because I don't like spending all that money on them anymore.

sincerally, the game is very expensive, the game, decks, updates, new sets... but is really funny and dificult to collect all cards. I have set 1 and 2 complete, and I start the third set in a few days.

In Spain, some cards has a bigger price, 25 to 100 euros, only one card...

Is the same that magic

• 2 months later...
I have the game and wi ll admit that I spent my fair share of time playing card games (I actually made a supplemental income in college playing them)

I kind of liked EoJ during the first set. I couldn't find any of the cards, so I just found a place online where I could download images of the cards then printed them on card stock (my printer is good enough the eye could still read the bar code). At that time it was a lot of fun. The game played well and I had all of the cards

when they came out with teh expansion set I gave up on it. You had to pay extra to download the online component of the expansion set to basicly even use the game anymore. THEN you had to go out and buy the cards. I am not really willing to put up World of Warcraft type money just because they release an expansion. Apparently you can't even play the original set only anymore....you are forced to at least download the additional expansion at a cost to you (I don't remember it exactly).

That's pretty messed up. I don't blame you for quitting.

• 2 weeks later...
Was a fun little game, but like its said above its way to expensive.

To win online you need to spend a fortune, and single player is none existant.

Shame coz its a good idea, just too money hungry

Yeah, I will say it again, if Yu-Gi-Oh would have jumped on this idea and created special Yu-Gi-Oh online cards (with the bar code) They could have released the entire set again and people would have bought them....just to finally play online.

All CCG's cost a lot in the long run. You gotta like these things. I bought the game and camera for $30 on an unadvertised special a while ago. Bought most of the first set online (short maybe 10 cards). I got the set 2&3 expansion because it was a pack for $15 or $20 rather than whatever set 2 cost by itself. Since I've been playing so many other games I haven't bothered to collect further cards yet and unless I see it take off I'm only gonna buy them when cheap. For players who are less serious you can get plenty of cards really cheap from those who buy boxes to collect the whole set. They sell the duplicates at a discount, and then you can just buy the stronger cards you want seperately.

It's kinda neat but I liked MTG more, maybe only because I was more familiar with it. Never went online as I heard you're gonna lose unless you develop a deck to combat a few theme decks that were popular at the time. With few sets and a limited deck size I don't feel there was as much deck customization or personalization as MTG. Not to mention there's a mere 9 spots on the board so you can't load up on small creatures. I guess my point is the player decks end up being too similar. There isn't a whole lotta room to grow.

If you wanna play offline you don't need a fancy deck and there are trophies to be had. Playing online doesn't require the actual cards since the computer randomizes your prebuilt deck to prevent cheating. In which case you can use cards you don't own by finding pics online and scanning the barcode into the game. It works too, when I was scanning in my legit cards I was just throwing them on top of each other. Well once or twice they'd slide around and expose the top code of one and bottom code of another which resulted in cards registering that I've never seen. This is also why Ebay sellers cover the barcode when taking pics.

• 3 weeks later...