Christmas Special ($5 Lifetime Membership)

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

From November 22nd to December 26th, Retromags will be dropping the Lifetime subscription from $15 to $5. This is the perfect time to sign up and show your support, one of the reasons we are doing this is because the hard drive on which we store all these great scans.....well its full :P So I need to get some donations so that we can upgrade the hard drive and continue to provide you guys with awesome scans. Don't get stuck using the Rapidshare links for the releases, Becoming a Premium Member will give you access to download 7.5 GIGABYTES of magazines each and every month!

$5 Premium Member For Life!

Also since it is getting near Christmas....If you wish to donate $5 and pick a member to promote for Life.....well just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the website and use the Paypal Donate button, and make sure to let me know the user on the forums that you would like me to promote on behalf of you (and if you want to be anonymous about it or not)

Western Digital 1TB Hard Drive (to replace the 200GB drive we are currently using)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16822136151

$99.99

2213615101tu7.jpg

I'll just make sure Phillyman tells his kid to give my kid a lifetime membership :P

Well, if I sign up for this, would I be allowed to download some of the mags?

I mean, I would like to help with this site and all, but I don't have a scanner. I would like to contribute in other ways, but I am not so sure how.

• 2 weeks later...