Egm Supplements

joedick

I have a bunch of supplements to EGM that were included with the magazine in the 90s, back when polybagging magazines and comics was the in thing to do. I'm willing to scan and upload them, but I don't know if they are already included with scans of the magazines they came from. I don't know which supplement was included with which issue and obviously I won't bother if they're already done.

Some of the supplements include: EGM's Video Game Preview Guide (from 93 I think), 1994 Video Game Preview Guide, 1995 Role-Playing Guide, 1993 Sports Directory, Team EGM, and some others.

There's a couple of buyers guides scanned in which can be found in the EGM subsection here: http://www.retromags.com/forums/Buyer-s-Gu...oads-cat54.html

As far as I'm aware of there aren't any supplements included in the EGM scans, so they certainly are welcome. :)

Yeah I did one scan of a Neo-Geo insert but I think it some how disappeared off the site. I've still got that one and can upload it again if there is any interest. I love that insert :Yahooo:

Oh yes please! I would love to see that one. I've never seen it on the site so I wonder what went wrong...

Wow I even still have the .nfo file for it. I usually delete those after I upload the mag. Anyway do you think I should up it to Flyers and promotional booklets? I also have a Jaguar booklet that was kind of done in this same style that came with Atari Jaguar that I still have I can scan that one too if there is any interest.

[edit]

I went ahead and uploaded it here http://www.retromags.com/forums/EGM-Issue-...l-file1131.html

I forgot that my copy was cut badly by the printer where it was cut at an angle rather than a 90 degree angle like it was supposed to be. But... oh well. And if that's not the right place to upload of course it can be move or re-upped.

Wow I even still have the .nfo file for it. I usually delete those after I upload the mag. Anyway do you think I should up it to Flyers and promotional booklets? I also have a Jaguar booklet that was kind of done in this same style that came with Atari Jaguar that I still have I can scan that one too if there is any interest.

[edit]

I went ahead and uploaded it here http://www.retromags.com/forums/EGM-Issue-...l-file1131.html

I forgot that my copy was cut badly by the printer where it was cut at an angle rather than a 90 degree angle like it was supposed to be. But... oh well. And if that's not the right place to upload of course it can be move or re-upped.

I think it fits where you uploaded it, unless it was to be added to the download of the issue itself, maybe there could be a link in the info for issue 32 (that was the issue right?) telling visitors about it.

Oh, I moved it before reading the reply.

I moved it to the EGM Buyer's Guides & Supplements section as it was an actual supplement to EGM... Hope that's all right... :unsure:

Cool supplement BTW. I wish we got more of these for the NeoGeo or an actual magazine would have been even better.

That's why I started collecting the Japanese NeoGeo Freak magazines even though most of us can't read a word it says.

But even with that big negative point it still radiates the true feel of all things NeoGeo, so for true fans it's worth it for the pictures alone. :)

Oh, I moved it before reading the reply.

I moved it to the EGM Buyer's Guides & Supplements section as it was an actual supplement to EGM... Hope that's all right... :unsure:

Cool supplement BTW. I wish we got more of these for the NeoGeo or an actual magazine would have been even better.

That's why I started collecting the Japanese NeoGeo Freak magazines even though most of us can't read a word it says.

But even with that big negative point it still radiates the true feel of all things NeoGeo, so for true fans it's worth it for the pictures alone. :)

Ah I didn't even notice strictly EGM Supplement section thanks. But yeah I really do miss the Neo-Geo. Though of course I actually own it and just bought the KOF Orochi Saga for the Wii I obviously don't miss the Neo-Geo gaming. I more or less miss the feeling that I would get back in the 90's when I played the Neo or when I thought about and read about it. It was just so different from everything else, it was... awesome.