1. 1. Pick One!

• EGM Issue 006 (Jan 1990)
    • EGM Issue 008 (Mar 1990)
    • EGM Issue 011 (Jun 1990)
    • EGM Issue 012 (Jul 1990)

• Retromags Curator

Vote On Phillyman's Next Scan!

To Be Scanned February 7th-13th 2009

Each week the Retromags community will vote on what I will scan the following weekend! I will pick four random magazines each week for you to choose from

:)

EGM Issue 006 ------------ EGM Issue 008

EGM_Issue_006.jpgEGM_Issue_008.jpg

EGM_Issue_011.jpgEGM_Issue_012.jpg

EGM Issue 011 ------------ EGM Issue 012

EGM 8

Everyone is dieing to find out how the Turbografix-16 shapes up against the Genesis.

My money is on the Genesis...

For future reference it would be nice if you wrote in the text which mags they are. I have a lot of my images turned off on the work computer (some wierd firewall protection). Luckily I know how to turn it off. It would just be easier if you wrote out what they were as well.

• Retromags Curator
EGM 8

Everyone is dieing to find out how the Turbografix-16 shapes up against the Genesis.

My money is on the Genesis...

For future reference it would be nice if you wrote in the text which mags they are. I have a lot of my images turned off on the work computer (some wierd firewall protection). Luckily I know how to turn it off. It would just be easier if you wrote out what they were as well.

How is it now? :P

• Retromags Curator
I voted for #6. I want to go through the issues chronologically, so I picked the next closest issue! Still, nice to know they're all coming eventually, regadless of which wins. Thanks Philly!

I voted for number 6 as well. I like going chronologically. If Issue 5 was there, I would have voted for it since if 6 gets scanned next, 5 will be missing :)

Vote On Phillyman's Next Scan!

To Be Scanned February 7th 2009

Each week the Retromags community will vote on what I will scan the following weekend! I will pick four random magazines each week for you to choose from

:)

EGM Issue 006 ------------ EGM Issue 008

EGM_Issue_006.jpgEGM_Issue_008.jpg

EGM_Issue_011.jpgEGM_Issue_012.jpg

EGM Issue 011 ------------ EGM Issue 012

I'm with you guys on wanting to see 6 and all but if I had to choose between 6 and 8 never to see the other posted I would have to see 8.

Seeing Legendary Axe in the pages of EGM makes my heart warm. Thanks Phillyman. I hope we see more Next Generation someday too. EGM and Nintendo Power were great magazines and all but to me Next Generation was really the leader. Thank goodness I recently discovered Edge, Total PC Gaming and Retrogamer.