Retroforcego! Episode 77

meppi

I finally got around to listening to one of these after how many of them you have posted a link for? Anyway... I'm not big in to podcasts so I really also did not enjoy this one too much. There were a few things that were informative and I thought it was funny when he was actually talking about a retro game (hence the name of the podcast) and sounded like he had no idea what he was talking to. I ended up turning it off prematurely just becuase I guess I'm so used to listening to professional talk radio that this just was getting on my nerves.

Yeah I was pretty disappointed by it myself. Especially since I contacted Chad over a month ago about our site and gave them an invitation and all.

He seemed very excited about it at the time, but I never heard anything after that.

And it was weird to hear him not mention as single thing about it or us...

oh well. lesson learned I guess.

• Retromags Curator
Yeah I was pretty disappointed by it myself. Especially since I contacted Chad over a month ago about our site and gave them an invitation and all.

He seemed very excited about it at the time, but I never heard anything after that.

And it was weird to hear him not mention as single thing about it or us...

oh well. lesson learned I guess.

Why does your tag say Banned?