1. 1. Pick One!

• EGM Issue 16
    • Game Players April 1992
    • Game Informer Issue 8
    • Sega Newsletter Issue 6

• Retromags Curator

Vote On Phillyman's Next Scan!

To Be Scanned February 14th-20th 2009

Each week the Retromags community will vote on what I will scan the following weekend! I will pick four random magazines each week for you to choose from

:)

EGM Issue 16 ------------ GamePlayers April 1992

EGM%20Issue%2016.jpg.jpgGamePlayers%20April%201992.jpg.jpg

Game%20Informer%20Issue%208%20.jpg.jpgSega%20Newsletter%20Issue%206.jpg.jpg

Game Informer Issue 8 ------------ Sega Newsletter Issue 6

• Retromags Curator
I'm still waiting to be given LAST week's scan for editing :P

Let me explain....

Members vote from Saturday to Friday Night, then from Saturday morning until the next Friday I scan that issue, rinse and repeat.

You will have 50% of the magazine by tonite, since this is a very early issue, I am preventing bleed thru with construction paper, which is slowing me down.....

Let me explain....

Members vote from Saturday to Friday Night, then from Saturday morning until the next Friday I scan that issue, rinse and repeat.

You will have 50% of the magazine by tonite, since this is a very early issue, I am preventing bleed thru with construction paper, which is slowing me down.....

I agree with the point about construction paper slowing you down (but after finally getting some, it is so worth it in the end).

• Retromags Curator
Let me explain....

Ah. The way you had worded the post made it sound like it would be scanned the day after voting ended. Your message to me saying to expect it Sunday also threw me off :lol: