5 Magazines Being Released .....no Really!

Phillyman

• Retromags Curator

Yup I jumped off of Seeding last night because My computer was getting overloaded

Uploading The 5 Mags to Newsgroups

Seeding the 5 Mags on Torrents

Plus Sending a Unedited Issue to a Editor

Doing all 3 of those things at the same time .......it was gonna take 12 hours to upload to newsgroups ....so i jumped off Torrent for a while ....back on and now everyone is pulling down from me again

I wish i knew where my 2 guys that are suppose to be distributing these scans got off to ???

SAV2880 and SnakeStorm ......Where are you guys :blink:

Hi Phillyman,

Sorry for not replying earlier and seemingly dropping of the face of the planet, but I got kicked out of my house shortly after I offered to post the magazine scans. As a result I lost access to the internet and had to cancel my newsgroup service. I'm using someone elses computer to reply to this : ( . So for the time being I wont be able to post anything, but if you still need someone down the road I'd be happy to once I get back on my feet.

Regards

SnakeStorm

Yup I jumped off of Seeding last night because My computer was getting overloaded

Uploading The 5 Mags to Newsgroups

Seeding the 5 Mags on Torrents

Plus Sending a Unedited Issue to a Editor

Doing all 3 of those things at the same time .......it was gonna take 12 hours to upload to newsgroups ....so i jumped off Torrent for a while ....back on and now everyone is pulling down from me again

I wish i knew where my 2 guys that are suppose to be distributing these scans got off to ???

SAV2880 and SnakeStorm ......Where are you guys :blink:

Been in the move process and busy, but I haven't heard anything from you privately on how, when, all of those things from a release sense.

I can go ahead and get (and seed) the current torrents, post them on newsgroups, and then post what I have ... do you want me to go "balls out" and post as much as I can up there as often as I can or are you looking for something more structured?

I guess I want to operate in as much of a task oriented way as possible, not just as a loose cannon. :)

• 2 weeks later...