Love For Psp In 2009

http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2009/2/24-58

Just some highlights here:

Assassin's Creed PSP Entertainment Pack

Hannah Montana PSP Entertainment Pack ( <_< )

Rock Band Unplugged

Madden NFL 10 details

Little Big Planet

Motorstorm Arctic Edge

Interesting that they are finally trying to get more good games onto the PSP, now if they could just keep it up.

Here is a video of Motorstorm Arctic Edge, thanks for N4G.com for the vid:

http://n4g.com/psp/News-283751.aspx

Interesting that they are finally trying to get more good games onto the PSP, now if they could just keep it up.

Definitely good news. Little Big Planet will make great portable game. Rock Band as well, but it's a little late jumping on that wagon to capitalize on the craze. I guess better late than never, right?

Kind of misleading of Sony to show pre-rendered video on a PSP screen, trying to suggest the game will look just like that.

LOL, you mean that isn't what it's going to look like? Next you'll be telling me the Easter Bunny isn't real :o;)

It seems like every other preview I've seen in the last 10 years is a pre-rendered game intro or cut scene. Hot model chicks never magically appear when I drink popular brands of beer, either. The lies.... THE LIES! Who will save us from the lies?!!

• 3 weeks later...