Sign in to follow this  
triverse

They Did What In Little Big Planet? (Elemental Update)

♦DPsx7♦    23

I've been playing levels to get one of the gold trophies and came across the first level. Never knew there were 7 more. I tell ya the game might look goofy to those who don't know but some of these user created maps are very well done. Too bad for me this would be like UT99. I got a million ideas for maps or levels, but not the patience to put them together or a willingness to stop playing games to do so. These won't go together quickly, and playtesting? Lots more time.

However I want that soundtrack from the video.

I've been playing levels to get one of the gold trophies and came across the first level. Never knew there were 7 more. I tell ya the game might look goofy to those who don't know but some of these user created maps are very well done. Too bad for me this would be like UT99. I got a million ideas for maps or levels, but not the patience to put them together or a willingness to stop playing games to do so. These won't go together quickly, and playtesting? Lots more time.

However I want that soundtrack from the video.

Download an audio editing program and turn on the video then click record in the audio program. You will have to manually stop it but you will have the audio all nice and neat on your computer.

Now they are planning on releasing Marvel sackboys:

504xwolverinesack.jpg

The House of Ideas had an idea to take a few of its bullpen best and turn them into Sackboys. At today's "The Next Generation of Marvel Video Games" panel, three new heroic LittleBigPlanet costumes were revealed.

Marvel showed off three concept renders of Sackboys that may be coming to the PlayStation 3 exclusive, but did not offer dates for the costumes, nor confirm that this would be the extent of the Marvel characters that would be licensed for LittleBigPlanet use.

Considering Marvel has Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and Marvel Super Hero Squad coming this year, don't be surprised if you see Captain America, Iron Man and Wolverine on your PS3 soon.

Pic and quote thanks to Kotaku.

Bet you thought I forgot about this thread, well, nope, just waiting for something interesting to be released to post here.

Welcome to the latest addition to Little Big Planet:

lbpwater.jpg

Water.

How long before we get recreations of World 2 of SMB? Or level 4 (I think) of Mr. Nutz?

Snatched from VG247.com