Sign in to follow this  
SHADOVV

Banned Sony Commercial!

LMAO I understand why it was banned, but is it really that bad?

I agree with you. Its not that bad, but we both know what would happen

when that reach the US and is heard by someone stupid /greedy enough.

After seeing that case where a robber got stuck into the house he was

trying to rob and then suing the owners, that comercial is pratically a

won case :)

Umm... yeah that was bad. I too couldn't stop laughing but... yeah. I wonder when that would have aired because I personally hate Sony products they seem to always break.

Umm... yeah that was bad. I too couldn't stop laughing but... yeah. I wonder when that would have aired because I personally hate Sony products they seem to always break.

I thought it was funny. But then these days you never can tell what a person will do for a buck. Look at Miley Cirus. Her and her friends were in a Chinese restaurant and she got caught on film slanting her eyes back. Now she's getting sued.

Yeah-Sony stuff ALWAYS breaks-Every PlayStation I've played on (I never owned one,thank God) was either slow-loading or screwed-up in SOME way.Whether it be the CD,the system,or their crappy controllers,it's always something.

Anything racist sucks a**. Amen.

Hello!!!

Isn't it obvious that the commercial wouldn’t ever be "real". What would be the point, commercially wise, in doing it?