To Quote Yosemite Sam Rackin' Frackin' No Good Rotten.

So after about 2 days of not playing any Resident Evil I decided to go and get the rest of the achevemnts that I have not yet unlocked and I come to find out that my game save data is corrupt. There is nothing I can do but delete the save and start all over again!

How cool is that! I guess I'm just glad that I beat the game on Professional mode before this happened but I have to unlock all those darn guns again and that took a lot of my time. Needless to say I'm a bit peaved.

You would think with the wide use of online with consoles, that they would give you the option of saving your save files online as well just for instances like this. That way, when your save gets corrupt, you could just download the one from your online account and go on your way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.