Sign in to follow this  
greenlantern32

Just Finished Scanning More Strategies For Nintendo Games...

I just realized I forgot to change the zip to the proper extension. Please forgive me.. my upload is slow and I don't have enough time to reupload it. Hope someone gets some use out of it. Strategies for NES Three Stooges, Q-bert, Gyruss, and many other games you never thought you needed strategy for.

Hope everyone is well.

Vic

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JMAOV5YY

Your scans are pretty good. Is this your first one to do? On a few of the pages, like the cover, you may need to put more pressure on it at the spine area to keep it from blurring (although it is not all that bad). I was recently watching this issue on eBay, wondering if it would be worth grabbing or not (not now, thanks to your scanning it, thank you).

Your scans are pretty good. Is this your first one to do? On a few of the pages, like the cover, you may need to put more pressure on it at the spine area to keep it from blurring (although it is not all that bad). I was recently watching this issue on eBay, wondering if it would be worth grabbing or not (not now, thanks to your scanning it, thank you).

Glad to help out a fellow collector. Before this one I scanned in an issue of Blip that went up a few months ago. Every once and a while I'll find something in my boxes as I finish unpacking. I wish I could find some of my issues of the Atarian or Atari Age.

Thanks for your help cleaning up the scans.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Vic

Yes, I remember your issue of Blip, it was recently featured on the Front Page as the oldest April issue we have on the site, thank you for uploading it.

Glad I could help with cleaning up your scans (I prefer editing to scanning by a long shot).