List Of Magazines/work In Progress

nickerous

This is what I have:

EGM

I have everything except 1-8, 214-221, and 229.

EGM2

1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, and 1998 Buyer's Guides

SNES Buyer's Guide

Nintendo Power

have everything except 43-48, 52, 53, 56, 57, 60, 64, 65, 67-72, 99, 103, 110, and 146-present issue

Retro Gamer

5,6,8,9,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,22,24,27,34,38, and Anthology Vol 2

Video Game Collector

1-10

Official Nintendo Player's Guide (has writing in it)

Top Secret Passwords

FF7 guide

Tomb Raider guide

So far, I've finished the first SNES Buyer's guide. I think I'll stick to that right now. I don't believe I've seen those on anyone else's work in progress topic...if so, please let me know. I've also got a couple of EGM supplemental material I'll scan. Those are pretty small.

• Retromags Curator
This is what I have:

EGM

I have everything except 1-8, 15, and some 2008 issues.

So far, I've finished the first SNES Buyer's guide. I think I'll stick to that right now. I don't believe I've seen those on anyone else's work in progress topic...if so, please let me know. I've also got a couple of EGM supplemental material I'll scan. Those are pretty small.

Fantastic! With the EGMs you have, we are no longer missing any issues. We were originally missing issues 23 and 104, but thanks to you, we have access to all of them. Any chance you could scan those two issues soonish? There are also a lot that you have that were already uploaded, but in horrible condition.

Fantastic! With the EGMs you have, we are no longer missing any issues. We were originally missing issues 23 and 104, but thanks to you, we have access to all of them. Any chance you could scan those two issues soonish? There are also a lot that you have that were already uploaded, but in horrible condition.

I'll start on 23 next then. For some reason, Megaupload gives me errors after uploading the file and Rapidshare doesn't want to start when I click upload. This is the most time consuming aspect right now...

I've begun scanning EGM 23. Hope to have it ready in a few days. I've got a lot going on the next two weeks, but I should have time to work on it here and there...also trying to play through Zelda: The Minish Cap. Just got back to the Wind Palace. This is where I quit playing back in 2004.

I've finished the SNES Buyer's Guide #1. I'll be uploading that tonight.

preview.jpg

Still working on EGM 23. I should have that one finished by next weekend.

preview-1.jpg

Also finished The Minish Cap. Fantastic game. This is the first Zelda I've finished since A Link to the Past. I've played almost all of the others released between the two, but haven't finished them yet.

EGM 23 has a "16bit Entertainment Buyer's Guide" in the middle of it. Should I scan that as a different magazine, or include it in the EGM 23 scans?

• Retromags Curator

I would scan it as part of tha magazine, though I know there is a section for supplements like these. Maybe it could also be released separately.

Are you editing the scans yourself, or do you need someone else to do it? Myself and others are willing to help if needed :)

EGM 23 will not be ready by the end of this weekend. I've gotten several scans with bleed over. I need to tract down some construction paper to help me fix that problem. Hopefully, I'll be ready to upload next weekend.

You can get a single sheet at Wal-Mart I think, for less than $1 (or a pack of 50 for something like $3.50).

Yeah, I knew it wouldn't be a problem finding the paper, just the time to do it. Got to go to a wedding this afternoon and I'm cutting grass in about 30 min. I really don't enjoy weddings. :mellow:

I went to my own. Shouldn't that be enough? :lol:

Yeah, I knew it wouldn't be a problem finding the paper, just the time to do it. Got to go to a wedding this afternoon and I'm cutting grass in about 30 min. I really don't enjoy weddings. :mellow:

I went to my own. Shouldn't that be enough? :lol:

You would think attending your own would get you a "get out of attanding weddings" card but nope, it just ends up getting your name on more wedding invite lists.

I've finished scanning EGM 23 and will have it edited by the weekend. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to upload it then as well. After that, I'll have to think of what to scan next. I started on EGM 12, but the staples are not even in that issue and the scans were not coming out right. I don't think I'll continue with that one.

I still have SNES buyer's guide issues or I could start another EGM (other than 12). Who knows.

I've finished scanning EGM 23 and will have it edited by the weekend. Hopefully, I'll have a chance to upload it then as well. After that, I'll have to think of what to scan next. I started on EGM 12, but the staples are not even in that issue and the scans were not coming out right. I don't think I'll continue with that one.

I still have SNES buyer's guide issues or I could start another EGM (other than 12). Who knows.

Just pick an issue that you want to release (makes it easier to stay motivated and to see it through). Any release will be greatly appreciated.

Editing on EGM 23 is still in progress. I've over halfway done and hope to have it ready for uploading very soon. I've started on my next release as well:

Preview.JPG

At the suggestion of Redsyrup, I've researched how to remove Moire Patterns. At first, I didn't think them too much of a bother, but after looking at them page after page, they irked me quite a bit. So, I've found the option on my scanner to remove them and will implement it with the scanning of EGM 12. Hopefully, it will turn out great looking scans!

I love the image on this cover. I've used it as a wallpaper on my PSP for months before switching it a couple weeks ago. I've also got a shot from the ending of Ninja Gaiden II as my wallpaper on this PC. Just a great, great game.

EGM 23 is finished and uploaded. I hope to get 12 out before the end of the month, but I leave for vacation on the 24th, so it may be June before I finish it.

12 more!?! :blink: That is like 1 a day for the next 12 days, if done before going on vacation. No wonder you are going on a vacation. Thanks so much for the upload.