Sign in to follow this  
Thor

Rank The Resident Evil Series

I love zombies and I love the RE series. I thought I would just post my favorites from the series in order and would like other users to do the same.

1. Resident Evil (original then remake)

2. Resident Evil 2

3. Resident Evil 4

4. Resident Evil 5

5. Resident Evil 0

6. Resident Evil Veronica

7. Resident Evil 3

I'm not even going to touch Gaiden. I've never fully completed RE0 or RE3 I always get to bored with them. Verionica was cool back in the DC days but I really did not enjoy it. I had to force my self to finish that game. Anyway the original games I thought were better than the newer ones like 4 and 5. I really do miss all the puzzle solving aspects of the RE games. But at the same time I love to go through and just shoot the crap out of zombies like in RE5.

So what do you think.

I'd probably say 2 first, then 1, 3, 0, Veronica, and 4 going last. I've beaten them all and really didn't care for the game when it turned into a shooter. That's why I haven't gotten part 5. I might try it when I find it real cheap but I'm in no rush. They changed too much and ruined the series if you ask me.

I love zombies and I love the RE series. I thought I would just post my favorites from the series in order and would like other users to do the same.

1. Resident Evil (original then remake)

2. Resident Evil 2

3. Resident Evil 4

4. Resident Evil 5

5. Resident Evil 0

6. Resident Evil Veronica

7. Resident Evil 3

I'm not even going to touch Gaiden. I've never fully completed RE0 or RE3 I always get to bored with them. Verionica was cool back in the DC days but I really did not enjoy it. I had to force my self to finish that game. Anyway the original games I thought were better than the newer ones like 4 and 5. I really do miss all the puzzle solving aspects of the RE games. But at the same time I love to go through and just shoot the crap out of zombies like in RE5.

So what do you think.

These are the order I rank them, but it doesn't include any versions I've not played, such as the GC REmake, RE0, Deadly Silence for the Nintendo DS and so forth.

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil (the PS1 original, not REmake)

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Resident Evil: Dead Aim

Resident Evil: Outbreak (File 2)

Resident Evil: Outbreak

Resident Evil: Survivor

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil 5

hmm id say in order of games ive played,

resident evil 2

resident evil directers cut

resident evil remake on gc