Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Chasethechuckwagon Auctions!

Phillyman    403

Over the past 4 years of running Retromags.com, I have acquired many duplicates of magazines. So what we are looking to do is offer our extra magazines to the members of Retromags.

Retromags will be using ChaseTheChuckWagon.com for our auctions, ChaseTheChuckWagon excels over eBay because there is no fee's unless the auction sells.

Look at what Retromags is selling Here!

Within a week I should have over 100 auctions running :D

Areala    25,515

Phillyman -

Will you be accepting donations to the site of magazines specifically for sale over Chasethechuckwagon? I have a plethora of them, and I'm sure many are duplicates of what others have or will be donating to be scanned, and I'd much rather the money go to the site operation than just a couple dollars into my pocket here or there. A flat-rate box would let me send them within the US fairly cheaply, after all.

Phillyman    403
Phillyman -

Will you be accepting donations to the site of magazines specifically for sale over Chasethechuckwagon? I have a plethora of them, and I'm sure many are duplicates of what others have or will be donating to be scanned, and I'd much rather the money go to the site operation than just a couple dollars into my pocket here or there. A flat-rate box would let me send them within the US fairly cheaply, after all.

Absolutely, All proceeds from CTCW will go back into the Retromags fund for purchasing rare magazines from eBay.