Hey All, Nice To Meet You'se

TheIrishNinja

Yeah, so, hey - i'm TheIrishNinja for those on Kotaku, and run my own forum (in my sig, natch) as well. was looking for scans of old game books/mags, glad i found this joint.

that said, ive a few i didnt see in the downloads - the Chrono Trigger SNES player's guide, The FF Mystic Quest Players Guide, Bradygames' Silent Hill 1 guide, and some FF VII guides. handful of art books too, and uh, EGM # 1 (not sure if that was already here). the FAQ says nothing past '03, which all of this should meet the criteria for, but uh, what all would you guys want shared? does uploading anything you'd want bump up my status as well? id love to get some old issues of Game Players and some guides, heh.

lemme know how it works, and again, good to meet everybody.

• Retromags Curator
Yeah, so, hey - i'm TheIrishNinja for those on Kotaku, and run my own forum (in my sig, natch) as well. was looking for scans of old game books/mags, glad i found this joint.

that said, ive a few i didnt see in the downloads - the Chrono Trigger SNES player's guide, The FF Mystic Quest Players Guide, Bradygames' Silent Hill 1 guide, and some FF VII guides. handful of art books too, and uh, EGM # 1 (not sure if that was already here). the FAQ says nothing past '03, which all of this should meet the criteria for, but uh, what all would you guys want shared? does uploading anything you'd want bump up my status as well? id love to get some old issues of Game Players and some guides, heh.

lemme know how it works, and again, good to meet everybody.

Glad to have you on board, I have upgraded you account. Kotaku gave Retromags our last huge traffic boost. They mentioned our EGM #1 release and I had like 2000 people on this forum in 15 minutes. Oh and we love fanboys, but only the Nintendo ones :Yahooo:

If you upload anything you will become a Team Member, which is the same benefits as a Premium Member, just a different tag

haha, im only a fanboy of awesome games. and cool, thanks for the upgrade - seriously though, do you just want me to toss up whatever i have (i listed pretty much it) that's not already here, then? i figure the Chrono Trigger one might be popular, dont know about the others.

FWIW, Chrono Trigger has my vote.

Cool. ok, so im likely sidestepping a FAQ of some kind, but im trying to upload Chrono Trigger and its not quite allowing me, path to file says "Note: File must be uploaded to your configured downloads directory" and im not getting an option psat that, is this my firefox's fault or what am i missing?

Cool. ok, so im likely sidestepping a FAQ of some kind, but im trying to upload Chrono Trigger and its not quite allowing me, path to file says "Note: File must be uploaded to your configured downloads directory" and im not getting an option psat that, is this my firefox's fault or what am i missing?

Upload a couple of pages from your release so that they can be checked (or if you want to upload whole release you can upload it to Rapidshare or Megaupload with no problem). It is just a cautionary measure. After someone can check your stuff, someone will get you the FTP information (where you upload for the file to be in your "configured downloads directory").