Sign in to follow this  
loxthefox

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 For Xbox Live And Psn Network

Over on Capcom-Unity.com (Capcom's website) they had a poll asking what the fans wanted, this won I believe but everyone was saying there was no way Capcom would release it due to licensing. Guess they were wrong.

Here is some coverage from Kotaku.com for Marvel VS. Capcom 2:

http://kotaku.com/5230501/marvel-vs-capcom...vs-new-graphics

It is just discussing some of the graphics enhancements available. If you don't want to bother clicking here is the main pic of the article:

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8445/mvcgraphics01.jpg

LOL, I just posted this on Front Page News, but got beat cause of waiting for mod approval :P

merged the topic and had to do some surgery on it since the posts were arranged by posting time.

Snoozefest. I wish Capcom would give the same kind of makeover to a good game. ie, a game that isn't a snoozefest fighting game :)

Your invalid point is invalid again and again.

Snoozefest. I wish Capcom would give the same kind of makeover to a good game. ie, a game that isn't a snoozefest fighting game :)

Wait what? :o

You must really hate fighting games to say this game is a snoozfest. God I can't believe how much time I put into this game on the Dreamcast.

3481456306761079afb3.jpg

Notice anything interesting there?

Wow that sucks. Oh wait I have a PS3... but still the controller sucks for fighting games. I'd rather use my SFIV controller from my 360 :P

Wow that sucks. Oh wait I have a PS3... but still the controller sucks for fighting games. I'd rather use my SFIV controller from my 360 :P

They've got an arcade stick for the PS3. I haven't bought one yet, because I'm too cheap and I would prefer to pick the stick up at a local store, rather than to order it online and pay for shipping.

They've got an arcade stick for the PS3. I haven't bought one yet, because I'm too cheap and I would prefer to pick the stick up at a local store, rather than to order it online and pay for shipping.

Yeah but all my fighting games are either on Wii or Xbox so I don't want to spend the money on a PS3 joystick. Though I am building one for my 360 and it's almost finished. I just need to get my hands on one of those Retro Joysticks for 360 that are made by MadCatz that look like old Atari 2600 Joysticks.

saturn_usb_pad_shop.jpgsfIV_FightPad_-ps3-_Ryu.jpg

MY GOD!!!!! I want that so bad!

But I'll see your Saturn controller and up a SFIV one for side by side comparisant.