Guess What Is Coming To Psp?

Tekken 6 according to IGN.com.

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny.

Yep. Things are looking better, for fighting fans. I still want my Elder Scrolls game that got cancelled and where is Gran Turismo Portable or whatever it was called?

If you've read about the PSP GO! rumors (http://kotaku.com/5231915/report-sony-ditches-umd-classic-titles-to-see-digital-re+release), it could be a launch title for their digital service.

Gran Turismo Portable that is.

If you've read about the PSP GO! rumors (http://kotaku.com/5231915/report-sony-ditches-umd-classic-titles-to-see-digital-re+release), it could be a launch title for their digital service.

Gran Turismo Portable that is.

I am beginning to think they really mean it that the Elder Scrolls game is really, for sure, no doubt about it, cancelled. :(

More PSOne games coming, the list below was recently spotted on the ESRB.com website. Thanks to the Examiner for the heads up on this.

Medal of Honor

Spyro: Year of the Dragon

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!

Street Fighter Alpha 2

Street Fighter Alpha 3

Wipeout XL

From that list, I am interested in the Spyro's (how come no number one though?) and Wipeout XL (where is part 3?).

What are some good PSP games? I've got both GTA stories and Metal Gear: PO. Thought about getting God of War, but it looks like a Devil May Cry type of game. I really didn't like that one...

I personally loved the PSP version of God of War (it is the only game like that I have played).

Check out Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords, basically two player bejeweled with some RPG elements thrown in (it is more fun than it sounds). Here is a demo of the PC version.

If you are into Mario 64 type gameplay (3D action/adventure collectathons) then you may be interested in Daxter, Rachet and Clank: Size Matters and Secret Agent Clank.

Classic gaming is represented well on PSP also with Capcom Classics Collection Remixed and Reloaded offering quite a few great games from the arcades on the go (there are also a few releases from SNK focusing on Metal Slug, King of Fighters-coming soon I think- and Samurai Shodown-also coming soon I believe).

Twisted Metal: Head On is a great version of TM and is a lot of fun if you are into vehicular battles.

I have a soft spot for the Virtua Tennis games from Sega (I hate sports titles but find myself playing these all the time on PSP and Dreamcast).

If you are into fighters you can get Tekken: Dark Resurrection, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Darkstalkers and there is the coming soon Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny and Tekken 6 games and not to forget there are a couple Guilty Gear games available too.

Hope that helps you out a little bit.

Tekken 6 according to IGN.com.

Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny.

Yep. Things are looking better, for fighting fans. I still want my Elder Scrolls game that got cancelled and where is Gran Turismo Portable or whatever it was called?

My wife's younger brother bought me a PSP for my birthday. I have always stayed away from the PSP...mostly because of the horrendous battery life (and the battery life is pretty horrible). I think I may actually be falling for the sleek little device. God of War COO is a really good game for it. Vice City Stories is also very good fora handheld.

My biggest problem is that I have a really hard time seeing the screen if it is bright in the room / outside. So I end up playing it on my couch in the living room. Which of course is where I also play my PS3. So it kind of demeans the point.

Now that Tekken 6 is coming out for the PSP I will have to buy the same game twice :(

Everytime a new Tekken game comes out I lose like 3 months of my life. :(

My wife's younger brother bought me a PSP for my birthday. I have always stayed away from the PSP...mostly because of the horrendous battery life (and the battery life is pretty horrible). I think I may actually be falling for the sleek little device. God of War COO is a really good game for it. Vice City Stories is also very good fora handheld.

My biggest problem is that I have a really hard time seeing the screen if it is bright in the room / outside. So I end up playing it on my couch in the living room. Which of course is where I also play my PS3. So it kind of demeans the point.

Now that Tekken 6 is coming out for the PSP I will have to buy the same game twice :(

Everytime a new Tekken game comes out I lose like 3 months of my life. :(

Here you go, anti glare screen protectors on ebay for about $6 with free shipping. A little more than a normal screen protector but it will let you play outside with no problems.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksi...-All-Categories

Hidinger, there is Tekken Dark Resurrection on PSP also that you may want to check out, it should be pretty cheap at stores like Gamestop.

Here you go, anti glare screen protectors on ebay for about $6 with free shipping. A little more than a normal screen protector but it will let you play outside with no problems.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksi...-All-Categories

Hidinger, there is Tekken Dark Resurrection on PSP also that you may want to check out, it should be pretty cheap at stores like Gamestop.

Yeah...even though I have T5:DR for PS3 (I was ranked like 4th in the world for a while) I still went out and bought the PSP version today. I always feel soo dirty about it. That and buying Zelda games. I think I own at least 1 copy of every zelda game on each console it was ever released on. I even have the CD-i ones /sigh

Yeah...even though I have T5:DR for PS3 (I was ranked like 4th in the world for a while) I still went out and bought the PSP version today. I always feel soo dirty about it. That and buying Zelda games. I think I own at least 1 copy of every zelda game on each console it was ever released on. I even have the CD-i ones /sigh

Why do you feel dirty about it? Your a fan and like it (those Zelda games on CD-i fetch a pretty penny on ebay right now-nothing like the $1100.00 Halcyon or over $1000.00 Earthbound but you could fill your car up a couple times from them).

Why do you feel dirty about it? Your a fan and like it (those Zelda games on CD-i fetch a pretty penny on ebay right now-nothing like the $1100.00 Halcyon or over $1000.00 Earthbound but you could fill your car up a couple times from them).

Yeah. I can't tell you how tempted my wife was to sell my Earthbound when she saw that...

Yeah. I can't tell you how tempted my wife was to sell my Earthbound when she saw that...

Probably just as tempted when my first wife found out what my boxed Halcyon and both games was worth (too bad she threw it out the window on the freeway when she was mad at me...ha, I got the last laugh on that one, I think).

• 2 weeks later...

Might have to get Lunar. I've got Silver Star and Eternal Blue for PS1, but they are still sealed. Doesn't seem right to open them now after so much time has passed. Same thing with Majora's Mask for the N64. I've had a sealed collector's copy since it came out. Luckily, I can play that using the Gamecube disc. If I ever beat Ocarina, that is....

http://kotaku.com/5262359/from-software-ps...ncement-baffles

Check it out, From Software is dropping 5 PSP games in the next year and 1 currently without a date.

Armored Core 3 Portable (out July 30)

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (out August)

Armored Core: Silent Line Portable (out November)

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows (out January 2010)

Armored Core: Last Raven (out March 2010)

Fu-un Shinsengum (unknown release date)

Since the information is coming from Famitsu, I can only assume these are Japanese release dates.

Namco Bandai is bringing Queen's Blade Spiral Chaos to PSP in Japan this December.