Sign in to follow this  
Phillyman

Brand New Dreamcast's

One of my buddies told me about this and I thought that was cool that they were able to aquire these and sell them. Even though I've got 2 DC systems that work I may buy one just because.

One of my buddies told me about this and I thought that was cool that they were able to aquire these and sell them. Even though I've got 2 DC systems that work I may buy one just because.

I also have 2 Dreamcasts (now three)

One busted one (got it with a bundle of games)

One used one (got it with a bundle of games

One Sealed one (bought it a few weeks ago)

The busted one I was testing out my soldering techniques on, I failed.....but I wanted a new one that wasn't dirty......I like my systems new....if I can get a deal on it.

This came up last week on Kotaku I think. I am surprised the site still has some left.

I already have two Dreamcasts, and will be selling them along with my Saturn and 32X's, as well as duplicate Genesis and Sega CD systems as I need to prune my collection down because I need the room more than I need all that stuff.

If I was still collecting like I was a couple years ago, I would have already bought one of those Dreamcasts.

I already have two Dreamcasts, and will be selling them along with my Saturn and 32X's, as well as duplicate Genesis and Sega CD systems as I need to prune my collection down because I need the room more than I need all that stuff.

Please keep me in mind when you are sizing down. If in good condition, I would be interested in acquiring your unwanted duplicates :)

Yeah I just pruned my collection a few years ago. But I too have quite a bit of extra stuff that I'll be getting rid of. Only I have to get rid of mine quick. I've only got about a month before I move and I havn't even sorted through my video game crap yet.