• TurboForce Issue 1
    • Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue 7
    • GamePro Issue 5
    • Game Informer Issue 6
    • GameFan Issue 4

• Retromags Curator

Vote On Phillyman's 123rd Scan!

Voting ends May 8th 2009

Yeah I know its been a while since I have done one of these. I got tied up with things in life and had to put these on hold. I will be making a slight change to these threads, instead of promising to scan 1 magazine per week....I will be creating these threads each time I complete a magazine. So which magazine do you guys want me to scan next?

egmissue007.jpggameinformerissue006.jpggamefanissue004.jpg

gameproissue005.jpgturboforceissue001.jpg

• Electronic Gaming Monthly Issue 7 (February 1990)
  • Game Informer Issue 6 (Summer 1992)
  • GameFan Issue 4 (February 1993)
  • GamePro Issue 5 (December 1989)
  • Turbo Force Issue 1 (June 1992)

Visit my Work In Progress thread HERE!

• Retromags Curator
Geez, man. You couldn't have made it an easier choice? Those are all early issues, and all would be great. I have to go with my GamePro bias though.

Really, I thought you would have gone for the 7th issue of EGM.......cant wait to see how this poll turns out. B)

• Retromags Curator

While I love both EGM and GamePro, something tells me that first issue scans should trump everything else, and thus my vote is for Turbo Force #1, especially since I've never read it, seen it, or heard of it.

*huggles*

Areala

• Retromags Curator
Really, I thought you would have gone for the 7th issue of EGM.......cant wait to see how this poll turns out. B)

I would have had the EGM issue been earlier than the GamePro issue, most likely. I almost always pick GamePro over EGM. GamePro was my magazine back in the day :)

• Retromags Curator
I have a feeling Game Informer will be left off of the next scan vote... :unsure:

You are probably right, thats the best part of these vote threads......is I can get an idea of what you guys like. I will be putting some Nintendo Powers into the mix on the 124th one.....so stay tuned :P

• Retromags Curator
You are probably right, thats the best part of these vote threads......is I can get an idea of what you guys like. I will be putting some Nintendo Powers into the mix on the 124th one.....so stay tuned :P

Tis a shame, because that Game Informer would also be an interesting read. Any of those issues up this time around would be great.