Retromags Logo Reworked

Xenobond

Hi all. I wanted to help out where I could, and made a logo that reads better. I went with the same Mario World type lettering, and the sprites about the place. The original has just way too many little things going on there that it makes it hard to read and so went about making it easier to view while at the same time staying true to the original. I also took a sharper approach and took out everything.

Just a thought- if you like the barebones version, you could add a a simple script that'll put a random image in as the (.) of the logo whenever the page is loaded.

Anyway, here they are.

If you'd like to see something completely different, I can see what I can do.

retromags.png

retromags02.png

• Retromags Curator

I like it .....now i just gotta figure out how that extra space was put in the header <_<

Anyways .....Think you can draw up a small link for the site.....looks like your pretty good with photoshop :D

Something in the resolution of 88w x 31h and possible 140w x 40h if you have time

I like it .....now i just gotta figure out how that extra space was put in the header <_<

Anyways .....Think you can draw up a small link for the site.....looks like your pretty good with photoshop :D

Something in the resolution of 88w x 31h and possible 140w x 40h if you have time

Sure, I'll see what I can do.

there's usually a header.tpl file that or a overall_header.php file that would be where the code to modify the height of your main area is. just look at all the <td>'s and see which one has your graphic (retromags.png) and drop the <td height="..."> to be even with it. Sorry if you already knew how to do this.

• 1 month later...

ummm... i guess i missed the "old" logo from april.. could someone post it on like a history section... that section could also talk about the old retromags site/forum, which i also missed :( .... could talk about why founded, etc. etc...........