Sign in to follow this  
Count_Zero

How Many Issues Of Super Gaming Magazine

So, I've been reading (and recapping) Issue #16 of EGM, and in Steve Harris' editorial column he talks about Sendai Publications new import gaming magazine, titled "Super Gaming."

We don't have this magazine in the archives yet and I never saw a copy anywhere - so I'm wondering, how long did the magazine last, and what happened to it?

4 issues were printed. Didn't last long at all.

Here is a little bit of info on it, Super Gaming was #2 on this list.

http://www.games.net/article/feature/11738...that-died-fast/

Now to start looking for those 4 issues...

That would make for a nice mini-side feature thingie for my blog (or for discussion in general), to see how much potential it really had.

room88    1

I got them.. but unfortunately they're all at my Mom's house which is thousands upon thousands of miles away. And even if I was there I'd have to search through my piles of junk to find a box with them in it. But yeah.. I bought all the sendai spin off's back in the day.

Phillyman    403
I got them.. but unfortunately they're all at my Mom's house which is thousands upon thousands of miles away. And even if I was there I'd have to search through my piles of junk to find a box with them in it. But yeah.. I bought all the sendai spin off's back in the day.

Tell your mom to find them and send them to me, I will mail them back when I am done :P