When The Mind Is Turned Off Instead Of The Game

triverse

First I must include a disclaimer here.  Retromags, me nor anyone else here, are condoning this type of stupidity and can not be held responsible if you decide to do this to yourself.  Understanding that, go ahead and read on.

OK, this is honestly, a very worthy subject for my first "When the mind is turned off instead of the game" article.  This is sick and twisted in a big way and is not something that NORMAL people should attempt.

First the quote before the pics, it isn't too late to back out and hit the back button, home button or even the close program button and go outside or watch TV or, well, anything other than finish this story...really, are you still there?  Oh well, I tried.

Quote taken from Destructoid's article

Some people can love a little too much, and the heady world of body modification is often proof of just that. Take, for example, a man known only as Metal_Games, who has sliced an NES controller into the flesh on his arm. Yes, that's seriously what you're looking at in the above image.

Disturbingly, this isn't the first time our self-harming hero has done something like this. He spent an hour having an "expert" carve the Konami Code into his leg. All he needs now is to have a Triforce scarred into his arse and he'll truly look ridiculous. One triangle on the tailbone, and one on each cheek.

"The stencil went on, and we were ready to go. Starting with the lines, the pain wasn't half as bad as I'd expected," explains Metal_Games. "In fact, it was a breeze for the most part. It took Jeffrey, the artist, about 20 minutes to cut all the lines. A couple of deep breaths, and we went straight on to removing the skin..."

Now the pics.  At least for those among you that stuck it out and went this far.  I am serious, these are not for the faint of heart amongst us.  Please take necessary precautions and prepare yourself.

Pic thanks to Buzzfeed there is still time to not look.

Image removed as violation of forum posting rules #9. Please follow the link if you wish to see it.

The triverse slant: I warned you.

That is terrible... can't see how anyone could stand the carving part let along peeling the skin off. Guess some people have a higher pain tolerance than most, or just super drunk.

I have been known to have a high tolerance for pain (I have had to remove toe nails in whole to get rid of an ingrown one or peel off fingernails after smashing them), I had my gallbladder removed, went back to work 3 weeks later and ripped open two of the 5 incissions they put in (put some duct tape on the wounds and finished my work day, then went to the hospital).  I have never done anything like that guy though.