Michael Jackson Dies At 50

Thor

I didn't believe it at first. I heard about him being taken to the hospital and that shocked me, then this..

I'm a HUGE MJ fan and I was really looking forward to his future comebacks, needless to say I'm really really down today.

At least where he's going people won't badger him. Maybe he'll finally have some more of the respect he deserves.

"Baby, I'll stay, Heaven can wait..

No, if the angels took me from this earth,

I would tell them bring me back to her!

It's a chance I'll take, maybe I'll stay,

Heaven can wait..

You're beautiful.

Unthinkable-

Me sitting up in the clouds and you are all alone!

The time might come around when you'd be moving on..

I'd turn it all around and try to get back down

to my baby girl!!

Can't stand to see nobody kissin', touchin' her!!

Couldn't take nobody loving you the way we were.

What good would Heaven be, If the angels came for me I'd tell them no!!" - Heaven Can Wait, from Invincible, Michael Jackson

You should have left the front page news. I didn't think about front page until today :(

I was going to move your topic but we started getting posts in it already so I just left it where it was.  I deleted mine out of respect for you and the fact that you beat me to it. 

No matter though, those that wish to comment are finding it easily.  It is a sad moment though, no matter how you feel about the man.

• 2 weeks later...