Official Xbox Live Id's Thread

• Retromags Curator

Even though you can put your Xbox Live gamer id into your profile. I am starting this thread as a centralized location instead of having to look on each persons profile.

Mine is Phillyman2008

<-----Link is off to the side!

Post up your Xbox Live ID's in here B)

and don't forget to add it to your profile too :P(Click)

• 1 month later...
  • Retromags Curator

Ferkner.

I already have Mister Zero on my list. I have been waiting for Phillyman's approval for most of this year until I canceled the request :D

I only have 2 HDMI connections on my TV, One is currently being used by the Cable box, and the other by my PS3....I havent turned on the Xbox 360 in a while.

• Retromags Curator

I only have 2 HDMI connections on my TV, One is currently being used by the Cable box, and the other by my PS3....I havent turned on the Xbox 360 in a while.

I am sure my request was in since January :P

You need an AV Receiver. That will give you more inputs, and surround sound (with additional speakers, of course). Money is no object!

I think I tried to add Phillyman, too, a few months back. So far back that I forget if I did or not.

E-Day, we need to play something! The whole RM crew should get on sometime and play some games!

I have Halo 3, Ghostbusters, and SFIV so far. I also play 1 vs. 100 from time to time but I don't know if it's possible to meet up and play on that game.

• Retromags Curator

I also play 1 vs 100. I think you can meet up with friends. I've never done it since I have 4 friends on there, three who don't have gold :).

Otherwise I don't have the games you listed. Nor do I actually play online. I have so many games to play that I want to finish the single player parts of them before playing online. And the last couple of nights, A Kingdom for Keflings has been occupying a lot of my time :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ctophil

Ya, the same as my Retromags username. I make everything the same to make it easy. I'm online a lot playing with some of my close gaming friends via coop games. Like right now, I'm playing Lord of the Rings: War in the North. Pretty awesome coop RPG.