Extreme Weather... From Thunderstorm To Tornado.

POLO9999

Hello, i guess that everyone had once seen extreme weather in action.

In my case... every summer is same song... Every week, Thunderstorms... somes is like child in playground... but sometimes it takes HOURS or very dark cloud in daytime... (causing Power Outages), once, we get ice balls like golfs ones... hopefully... anything broken in our house hopefully :-).

Also sometimes storms (120/140 Km/h) but not very spectacular... and on your side? :-).

• Retromags Curator
Hello, i guess that everyone had once seen extreme weather in action.

In my case... every summer is same song... Every week, Thunderstorms... somes is like child in playground... but sometimes it takes HOURS or very dark cloud in daytime... (causing Power Outages), once, we get ice balls like golfs ones... hopefully... anything broken in our house hopefully :-).

Also sometimes storms (120/140 Km/h) but not very spectacular... and on your side? :-).

Eh, in Virginia.....we only get the bad thunder storm.....probably nothing compared to the rest of the USA

I lived in SoCal for a couple of years and I MISSED the hell out of weather and the seasons. I remember there was only like a week of rain out of the whole year when I lived down there. I couldn't handle it. And I never had the nice breezy cool springtime or the nice rainy thunderstorms. I guess there's one thing I don't mind about living in WV. :P

It also seems pretty protected here from terrible weather, which is another plus. Other than that, nothing else really good about living here. haha.