How Did You Find Retromags?

Phillyman

• 1 month later...

I got nostalgic for some EGM, and having been spoiled by the Internet, I set out to find some. All of the torrents I found were for more recent issues, but someone left a comment pointing to Retromags (wish I could remember who it was). Lucky for me!

And I even went one step further and joined. The community seems nice enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had come across the site a few years back when looking for info when I sold off my full Sega Magazine collection, I actually think a few people involved here bought them, as they had been planning on scanning them.

But I just re-found the site looking for dates of some Club Nintendo mags.

• 1 month later...

I found your site Googling back issues of old gaming magazines.I was a member on the old site over 5 years ago ,but inactive.Came back recently and I couldn't log in.I was deleted,lol.So here I am again.I'm still learning how to navigate around the site,which I might add is great.I do have many old issues of EGM,EGM2,Expert Gamer,Game Pro,PSM,Playstation to mention a few.Most are before 1999.I'd like to be able to add them here at Retromags,before I sell them. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I found this place a few years ago while searching for some game mags. I believe it was google, but I'm not sure. In any case I just invited a bunch of people here so hopefully we can get some new scans in.

• Retromags Curator

It is interesting to see other people write about the site on their site, and to read what they write. I, of course, enjoyed the post because of the positive tone to it, plus the glowing acclaim for the changes I made to the site ("Retromags now comes with a more polished look and easy to use interface"). Apart from patting myself on the back ;), it is nice to see that the changes are viewed positively by people outside of the site.

Well, it says you joined two months ago. So you must have had an old account and made a new one since you shouldn't get those emails so soon.

Oh hey, it does say when I joined. Dunno how I missed that :P

And that's entirely possible, though I feel like I've only signed up once here. Whatever the case, I'm here now.

Here now for the moment, at least, is what I meant to say. I see I still have to unlock the Edit button.

• 10 months later...