How Did You Find Retromags?

Phillyman

While getting rid of all my old stuff, I came across some of my gaming magazines from the 90s. This immediately brought back good memories from my younger years, and I was thinking maybe there is a site out there that had the magazines preserved in digital form. After few minutes of google searching I came across Retromags, and it was a pleasant surprise to even discover magazines I didnt even knew existed!

• 2 weeks later...

I used google. I was looking for retro magazines available for download- well at first I was just searching old EGM covers from the late 1990's, then I searched for entire issues and came across this oasis in the desert. This site is an awesome means of satiating my nostalgia and escapism for me. There's almost nothing as great as reading about the debuts of retro systems, pictures and all.

I first discovered this site when trying to look up old PlayStation demo discs actually through Google. The Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine had these in each issue, which lead me to the magazines. I was also reading through a couple issues of GamePro and it really made me miss their content, so I decided to look for the earliest issues anyone had and, lo and behold, Retromags!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...