Gamecube Must Haves

I' am collecting Gamecube games. I have and recommend 1080 Avalance, Harvest Moon - Magical Melody, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Mario Sunshine, The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess and Legend of Zelda- Wind Walker.

What am I missing? Does the Cube have any more exclusive games for it in house or not? What about Get Force Gemini 2?

In addition to the ones you mentioned I would include the following

Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life

The Legend of Zelda - Collector's Edition

The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest

The Legend of Zelda - Four Swords Adventures

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime II - Echoes

Metal Gear - Twin Snakes

Animal Crossing

Super Smash Brothers Melee

Paper Mario - The Thousand-Year Door

Star Wars - Rogue Squadron II - Rogue Leader

Eternal Darkness - Sanity's Requiem

Killer 7

Tales of Symphonia

Mega Man Anniversary Collection

Mega Man X Collection

Sonic Mega Collection

Sonic Gems Collection

Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles

Beyond Good and Evil

Phantasy Star Online Ep. I and II Plus

Phantasy Star Online Ep.III C.A.R.D. Revolution

Pikmin

Pikmin 2

Super Monkey Ball

Viewtiful Joe

I have a 36 games collection for Game Cube and I'm still missing around 9 must haves :D

• 1 month later...

Cannot believe no one recommended Resident Evil 4. Yes I know it is no longer exclusive to the GC but it still looks the best on the Cube and if you are collecting games for the Cube then this is a must have.

I second that, and RE Zero.

Also:

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Lost Kingdoms

Lost Kingdoms II

Baten Kaitos

Baten Kaitos Origins

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (Actually a decent RPG)

Cubivore

I really do not recommend Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles unless you have three other people to play it with you and four GBAs, but YMMV. Taste is subjective! ^_^

I actually prefer Resident Evil 4 on the Wii by a very large margin.

Games I would certainly add:

F-Zero GX: incredibly hard but such an awesome racer. No-one seems to make them like Sega do. Although I still prefer F-Zero X and certainly the original one.

Doshin the Giant: Only released in Europe and Japan but if you're able to get it, be sure to do. Such a relaxing and captivating experience. Extremely underrated as well. Nothing like it exists, besides the N64 DD original.

Beach Spikers: arcade beach volleyball game by the masters at Sega AM#2. One of the best multiplayer games and I hate sports games.

• 1 month later...

I second that, and RE Zero.

Also:

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Lost Kingdoms

Lost Kingdoms II

Baten Kaitos

Baten Kaitos Origins

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (Actually a decent RPG)

Cubivore

I really do not recommend Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles unless you have three other people to play it with you and four GBAs, but YMMV. Taste is subjective! ^_^

I'm not in a big rush for Skies of Arcadia because I have it on Dreamcast but the rest of these look great.

F-Zero GX: incredibly hard but such an awesome racer. No-one seems to make them like Sega do. Although I still prefer F-Zero X and certainly the original one.

Doshin the Giant: Only released in Europe and Japan but if you're able to get it, be sure to do. Such a relaxing and captivating experience. Extremely underrated as well. Nothing like it exists, besides the N64 DD original.

Beach Spikers: arcade beach volleyball game by the masters at Sega AM#2. One of the best multiplayer games and I hate sports games.

These all look great. I really like the Gamecube's controller. Nintendo never followed trends when they designed controllers. They always set the trend and it always worked.

I'm not in a big rush for Skies of Arcadia because I have it on Dreamcast but the rest of these look great.

These all look great. I really like the Gamecube's controller. Nintendo never followed trends when they designed controllers. They always set the trend and it always worked.

I have an N64 and a gamecube and I much prefer the N64 controller. that may be because I really didn't get into the GC at all .... I was given it ... and don't have any games for it.